Many of the Library's databases contain electronic copies of articles from newspapers, magazine and journals. You may access and conduct research in these databases from off campus.To do so, you will need to select the database and log in with your name and student ID number.
Click on any of the recommended databases below to begin your research:
To access databases from the library's website:
1. Go to the library's website
2. Select Find Articles & media from the menu on the left.
3. Select "Nursing and Allied Health" databases
4. Click on the database of your choice
5. If off campus, log in with your first and last name and your student ID number