Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- "Election Law." American Law Yearbook 2011: A Guide to the Year's Major Legal Cases and Developments, Gale, 2012, pp. 46-49.
- Jones, Mark P., editor. Voting and Political Representation in America: Issues and Trends. Vol. 1, ABC-CLIO, 2020.
- Stempel, Guido H., III, and Thomas K. Hargrove, editors. The 21st-Century Voter: Who Votes, How They Vote, and Why They Vote. Vol. 1, ABC-CLIO, 2016.
- "Voting Rights." Gale Encyclopedia of Everyday Law, edited by Donna Batten, 3rd ed., vol. 1: American with Disabilities Act to First Amendment Law, Gale, 2013, pp. 227-232.
- Austin, Jerry. True Tales From the Campaign Trail : Stories Only Political Consultants Can Tell. University Of Akron Press, 2017.
- Carroll, Susan J., and Richard Logan Fox. Gender and Elections : Shaping the Future of American Politics. Cambridge University Press, 2006.
- Celeste, Richard F., et al. Asking the Right Questions About Electronic Voting. National Academies Press, 2006.
- Karen M. Kaufmann, et al. Unconventional Wisdom : Facts and Myths About American Voters. Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Lau, Richard R., and David P. Redlawsk. How Voters Decide : Information Processing in Election Campaigns. Cambridge University Press, 2006.
- Mutch, Robert E. Buying the Vote : A History of Campaign Finance Reform. Oxford University Press, 2014.