Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EVC Library is currently open for studying, computer/wifi use, and research assistance. While the pandemic continues, we are committed to creating a safe environment for our students and community.
When visiting the library, we ask all students to:
- sign into and out of the Library building by scanning the QR code at the main entrance to the building
- wear masks at all times
- respect the the three student limit in all study rooms
- Visitors who are on campus for more than 15 minutes are required to check in at campus check-in points and provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results within 72 hours. Visitors must also perform a self-assessment for symptoms.
- A check-in kiosk is in the lobby of library building
- When entering and leaving the library building, please scan the QR code at the entrance of the building.
Safety updates include:
- partitions installed at front desk and reference desk
- three wipes stations have been installed in the library
- twice a day cleanings
- up to three students are allowed in a study room at one time
- outdoor patio is open to students who are excused from using masks
Resources to support students during the pandemic:
the computer lab will be open to students for accessing and participating in their zoom classes. Students are allowed to talk at reasonable levels to participate in their classes. Students will be required to bring and use their own headphones/headsets as the library will not be checking out headsets or headphones for student usage. There are six webcams available for checkout.
a 24/7 chat system is available for students to receive online help from a Librarian anytime, day or night!
Zoom research appointments for all students, including students not attending classes on campus. Please request an appointment using our Research Help Appointment form.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am-7pm
- Friday: 8:30am-2:30pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays
Extended Online Hours: Saturday 10am-2pm
For updated library hours, visit the EVC Library homepage
Library Account Help
Quick Questions &
- 408-274-7900 x6661