Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EVC Library is currently open for studying, computer/wifi use, and research assistance. While the pandemic continues, we are committed to creating a safe environment for our students and community.
When visiting the library, we ask all students and library users to:
- sign into and out of the Library building by scanning the QR code at the main entrance to the building
- wear masks at all times
- maintain three-feet distance from others
- respect the one student limit in all study rooms
- sit in designated areas. Do not move chairs or tables.
Safety updates include:
- partitions installed at front desk and reference desk
- three wipes stations have been installed in the library
- three feet social distancing markers for lines at the front desk and signs have been posted to remind users to social distance.
- twice a day cleanings
- every other seat in library's study and computer areas are blocked from usage
- one student is allowed in a study room at one time
- outdoor patio is open to students who are excused from using masks
Resources to support students during the pandemic:
- EVC course textbooks are on reserve for students to use for two hours in the library. Many are also available to check out for the semester.
the computer lab will be open to students for accessing and participating in their zoom classes. Students are allowed to talk at reasonable levels to participate in their classes. Students will be required to bring and use their own headphones/headsets as the library will not be checking out headsets or headphones for student usage. There are six webcams available for checkout.
a 24/7 chat system is available for students to receive online help from a Librarian anytime, day or night!
Zoom research appointments for all students, including students not attending classes on campus. Please request an appointment using our Research Help Appointment form.
Email or Zoom
- Mon-Tues: 9am-4pm
- Wed-Thurs: 9am-7pm
- Friday 9am-1pm
- Sat-Sun: Closed
- Mon-Thurs. 9am-7pm
- Fri: 9am-3pm
- Sat. 10am-2pm
24/7 Chat: Get help from a Librarian anytime, day or night!
Library Account Help
Quick Questions &
- 408-274-7900 x6661