To search and request books and media from the library, please follow the steps below:
Login to the Catalog:
- Go to the library's catalog by click on the "Books & Media" link on the library's homepage.
- Click on "Sign In" in the top menu on the right.
- Login to your account using your EVC student email. Please refer to the SJECCD Secure Login - For Students document for instructions.
- You will be brought back to the library's catalog and you should see your name in the top right corner.
Search for the Book or Media:
- Next, search for the item you would like to request. You can search by title, author or keyword.
- Click on the item you would like to request.
- Under the "Get It" section, look at the Locations and expand any locations that say Evergreen Valley College by selecting the right pointing arrow.
- Select the "Request" link and fill out the form to request the item. It is recommended to select items that state "Item in place" (if it is an option), which means they are available now rather than "On loan" items. If you select an item that is "On loan", you will have to wait until the item is returned to receive it.
- When the item is available for pick up, you will receive an email notification.
- You are required to show your student ID card when you checkout the material.
Need Help? Chat or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.